We are teaming up with WeWard, a fantastic mobile app that allows its users to give back to charities they love simply by walking!
Now, you can walk, jog, or even run your way into being a hero for animals! Whether strolling in the park with your pup or hitting the treadmill, every step counts in making this world better for animals in need.
How to Use WeWard:
- Download the mobile app WeWard from the AppStore (Apple Users) or Google Play (Android Users)
- Authorize notifications for reminders to track your steps.
- Log in using your email, Apple account, Google account, or Facebook account.
- Allow WeWard access to your Health data to track your steps.
- Select your privacy settings, and you’re ready to go!
- You’re now all set to use WeWard. Follow the prompts to learn how to better use the app.
- The step-by-step instructions will teach you how to validate your steps. Be sure to convert your steps every day to get points.
How to Give Back to SPCA International Using WeWard:
- Click the green icon on the top left to view your Wards balance.
- Choose “solidarity” under your My Wards balance.
- Find SPCA International among the eligible charities. Once you have 300 Ward points, you can make a donation.
Join us on this exciting journey of turning your daily walks into a powerful force of good. Together, we can ensure that every animal, big or small, gets the love and care it deserves. So, lace up those shoes, get moving, and let’s save some furry lives!