SPCA International’s supporters have stepped up in a big way during the COVID-19 crisis. Thanks to many generous individuals, we will be able to provide a total of $160,000 to shelters and rescue organizations on the front lines of the COVID-19 animal welfare response.
With the conclusion of the “My Next Bowl” COVID-19 relief social media event last week, thousands of animals will receive the food and care they need during this difficult time. In addition to our regular grants, “My Next Bowl” will provide 55,634 bowls of food provided by individual donors and 14,300 bowls from Wishbone Pet Foods.
These are the organizations being directly supported thanks to the generosity of our supporters.
- Bo Ai Animal Protection Centre of Guangyuan
- K9 Global Rescue
- Unidad de Proteccion Animal
- Plush Bears Shelter
- Animal House Jamaica
- Associazione Etica Antispecista Jill Phipps
- SPCA Italia Protezione Animal
- Vucjak Shelter and Wildlife Sanctuary
- Furry Angels Haven – Wuhan
- Sneha’s Care
- Healing Animal SCARS
- Oito Vidas
- Animal Rescue Serbia
- Ravi Foundation Pakistan
- Detroit Animal Welfare Group
- World of Angels Foundation
- Clean Futures Fund
- SPCA Ouest
- Stray Dog Support
- Beirut for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (BETA)
- Anima Leondo RD
- Raincoast Dog Rescue Society
- Animal Friends of Kurdistan
As the COVID-19 crisis continues to evolve, SPCA International will be here to monitor the situation, keep you informed and connect you to the most pressing animal welfare needs. Thank you again to everyone who has supported our shelter and rescue group relief efforts during this time.