SPCA International’s Apollo’s Aid medical grant program provides financial support for emergency medical cases for all Military members, including veterans, reservists, active duty, and DOD Contractors. It is designed to relieve some of the financial burdens for our service members when an unexpected medical issue arises.
Please submit your application at your earliest convenience. We are making every effort to address all applications as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Before applying, please carefully review the following:
1. Applicant must be a U.S. service member, including veterans, reservists, active duty, and DOD Contractors
2. Applicant must provide full medical records from a veterinary hospital within 30 days of treatment. Before submitting an application, notify the veterinary office that you are seeking treatment from that you give them permission to release records to SPCA International.
3. Applicant must provide proof of medical estimates or invoice
4. Applicant must have a clear diagnosis and treatment plan before applying
5. Applicant must describe in detail why assistance is needed
6. Animals must be spayed/neutered and up-to-date vaccines (unless unable to for medical reasons)
Please note that this program is only for urgent medical needs and not for routine medical care.
Submitting an application does not automatically approve the applicant for a grant.
Any application inquiries or general questions related to Apollo’s Aid can be directed to [email protected]