Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Accepting applications until May 8th, 2019
SPCA International is a small but mighty team of non-profit professionals improving the lives of animals, and the humans who love them, through innovative programs and partnerships. From rescuing dogs for U.S. soldiers deployed in Syria to building partnerships in advance of the Olympic Games to running trap, neuter and release (TNR) clinics in Chernobyl Nuclear Exclusion Zone – SPCAI has made a positive impact for animals in over 70 countries. As a relatively young non-profit headquartered in New York City, SPCAI has grown exponentially since its founding and aims to continue that trend with the opening of a new West Coast office in Seattle and a website redesign this year.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our Seattle team and bring our digital communications to the next level. This new position will be responsible for multiple projects that engage supporters and drive revenue through digital communication channels such as email, web and social.
Our team needs a driven, passionate, strategic innovator who keeps an eye on the details while pushing forward. This is a great opportunity to grow in a small team, nurture your own projects, own your results and see your tangible impact.
You will work daily with the Director of Marketing and Communications, Content and Digital Media Coordinator and a copywriter while having regular access to designers, web developers and video editors. We are a dynamic and nimble team, constantly iterating and improving. We don’t get bogged down in process and encourage each other to take an idea and run with it.
SPCA International is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and diverse staff. We encourage all people to apply regardless of gender, race, religion, national origin, disability and age.
You Should Be Excited to Apply If
- Conceptualize, propose and developed new automated communications strategies to build relationships, engage supporters and increase revenue.
- Own the monthly recurring donor population and shower them with gratitude and joyful impact stories.
- Review all running email automation streams and propose changes. Then implement the updates.
- Monitor and improve Google AdWords and Facebook advertising creative.
- Scrutinize website traffic and develop benchmark KPIs using Google Analytics.
- Develop the Action Center on spcai.org with new and timely actions for supporters to take like petitions, surveys and advocacy actions.
New Project Development
- SMS and chatbot channel development.
- Peer-to-peer fundraising platform launch.
- Corporate partnership research and development.
Required Skills and Experience
Bonus Skills We’d Be Excited to Hear About
Some of the Benefits of Working for SPCA International
40 hours a week salaried position. SPCA International offers an inspiring, collaborative, family-friendly working environment that values flexibility and professional development for staff. The SPCA International Seattle office is located in West Seattle.
Please follow these instructions to apply for the position:
1. A short cover letter including answers to the following questions:
2. Your Resume
3. Send to [email protected] and with the subject line "Digital Marketing Strategist"
Note: All application steps are required to be considered for the position.